10 Tips for the Best Sleep!
1. Prioritize the quality of your sleep. It is as essential as your exercise routine or a healthy meal.
2. Find your perfect balance. Not all of us require eight hours’ sleep a night; work out the level of rest you need.
3. Keep to a regular routine. Going to bed at the same time each night will program your body for sleep.
4. Invest in a good bed. A truly comfortable bed will provide deep, reviving sleep every night.
5. Give yourself space. Buy the biggest bed your room can accommodate so that you can luxuriate in an undisturbed night’s rest.
6. Spend time in the daylight. The sun lets your brain know it’s time to be awake, while the switch to darkness at night prompts a feeling of sleepiness.
7. Be active and engaged. Physical and mental exercise during the day will help you to sleep better at night.
8. Ease down your evenings. Too much stimulation before bed–from alcohol, nicotine, caffeine or activity can stop you sleeping.
9. Unwind your way. A relaxed body and mind will prepare you for sleep. Find a bedtime routine that helps you to unwind easily.
10. Create the right atmosphere. Darkness, quiet and the ideal temperature help you to fall and stay asleep.
Excerpts from Dr. Neil Stanley
* Offer is subject to credit approval, please see associate for details and terms.
FLOOR SAMPLE SALE
UP TO 50% OFF.
MATTRESS BLISS OUTLET
Thur - Sat 10-9
Mon - Wed
Starting at $399
50% - 70% Off Retail Price
800 Highway 400 South, Dawsonville,GA 30534 Phone: 404-941-7410
LOCATED AT THE NORTH GEORGIA PREMIUM OUTLETS
NEAR TIMBERLAND (OLD KIRKLANDS)